Take a unique tour experience of the Mudgee region, featuring ‘behind the scenes' visits to a selection of historic houses, civic buildings and gardens.
From grand rural homesteads and elegant Mudgee town residences - from contemporary solutions for heritage buildings, to an interior tour of Gulgong’s famous opera house - this tour will provide rare opportunities to meet with property owners, hear from architects and historians, and take in stunning heritage streetscapes, all in a relaxed and engaging environment whilst enjoying the delights of this of burgeoning region of NSW.
Fine local fare is on the menu at a variety of splendid dinner and lunch venues, accompanied by wines from Mudgee vineyards. Accommodation is booked at a comfortable 4 star motel in central Mudgee, and transport is via luxury coach.
Register your interest today as places on this tour are strictly limited.
- Opening dinner at Cade Restaurant and Bar with introduction talk by architect Cam Anderson and HHA General Manager, Ross Heathcote.
- A guided tour or Gulgong Opera House and town tour.
- A tailored civic tour of Mudgee led by local historian, Ned Dixon.
- A private tour of the Merotherie property with owners, Jim and Mandy Bowman.
- A feast of dinners and lunches at boutique wineries and restaurants featuring local fare and wine from the region.
- 4-star motel accommodation at The Horatio.
- a small group, only 30 tickets available.
Attendees must be double vaccinated to travel.